This whimsical parable makes a deep point in a deceptively simple manner. It helps you gain a new perspective on finding your true strengths, and finding power in accepting yourself. Like the other "Bedtime Stories For Your Inner Child", it is short (16 pages), and has few words and many images.
The parable in this book will inspire you to think creatively about
identity and power, in your personal life as well as in work situations:
- how comfortable you are in your own skin,
- who are you trying to be in your relationships,
- what role you may be playing at work,
- getting a better handle on your company’s “brand identity”.
Praise for Scissors:
" I left with a smile -
lovely and fun - superb graphics. Well done!"
- Terrence Real, author of I Don't Want To Talk About It and How Can I Get Through
"This fable cuts to the core of what we all face
from first breath to the grave: Who am I?"
- Albert Clayton Gaulden, author of Signs and Wonders and You're Not Who You Think You Are
See also: Other books.